It is too early to shop for sandals and too late to buy a coat; what is the solution to this mid-season shopping woe? An overall dress can be good choice to cope up with seasonal transitions. A pinafore dress can be effortlessly worn with a turtleneck at this time and then with silk cami when the spring arrives. Check out our favorite styles ahead.
1. Stella McCartney White Pinafore Dress is a contemporary take on the 90os casual looks. High contrast black stitching and tiered skirt paneling with side slit create a cool, effortless styling for any season.
2. Rosetta Getty Apron Wrap Dress in blue twill cotton works perfectly as a layering piece for trans-seasonal use. Cut in a defined apron shape, this dress features self tie design and front slip pocket.
3. Mango Ruffled Pinafore Dress in black is a playful short layering option to create versatile styles. It comes with side pockets and criss-cross straps for extra charm.
4. M.I.H jeans Eastman Denim Dress in a highly feminine pinafore style is complimented with side pockets, light brown stitching, silver tone button fastening from top to bottom. It is perfect for layering over a striped sweater for modern look.
5. T by Alexander Wang Overall Maxi Dress in black is made out of luxurious stretch-silk for all season comfort. This long layering piece has split front, two front slant pockets, two back patch pockets, button fastening shoulder straps and button fastening along sides. Layer it with your favorite top in any season for your personal styling.
6. Farfetch Yos Overall Dress in blue wool is a pleated overall with criss-cross straps. This luxurious overall can be combined with turtleneck for a statement making look.
7. Zara Shiny Pinafore Dress in black features front patch pockets and metallic detailed straps. This short staple stands out for its shiny texture and modern look.
8. Cord Velvet Pinafore Dress designed in cool burnt orange velvet has a distinctive 90os edge with the throw-on style. A great option for denim lovers, this short overall has patch pockets and adjustable straps. Layer it to win over the trans-seasonal challenge.